Full Paper workshops are planned to be held during the conference as a special feature for selected papers which will be presented at the conference. The aim is to help develop papers up to publishing standards with the help of professional feedback by the conference chair. This opportunity will be given to registered participants on a first-come, first-served basis. Also, workshops will be held parallel during the conference and will be able to accommodate maximum of 08 participants.
HERE’S THE PROCESS IN 4 STEPS
- Send your full paper to via email (email@example.com)
- Your paper will be sent to the Resource Person for reviewing prior to the Conference
- Bring a hardcopy of your full paper when attending the Conference
- Meet with the Resource Person during the Conference and collect insights on improving your full paper
LIMITED SLOTS AVAILABLE. MAXIMUM 08 FULL PAPERS WILL BE TAKEN TO THE CONSIDERATION. TWO SESSIONS WILL HE CONDUCTED FOR THE SELECTED PARTICIPANTS DURING THE CONFERENCE.
- Pay the conference registration Fee
- Send on or before the Deadline –
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org