Partners of the Conference
You can collaborate with (Conference name) as a Hosting, Academic or Strategic partner.
1. Hosting Partner /Academic Partner/Strategic Partner
According to an agreement between the two parties (University/Institute/Organization and CPDI), the following benefits will be offered to Hosting Partner /Academic Partner/Strategic Partner.
- Complementary registrations
- Special Discounts applicable for university representatives
- Other benefits
- Opportunity for university representatives to join the scientific Reviewing Committee of abstracts and full papers.
- Opportunity for University representatives to serve as session chairs and to serve on the evaluation panel of the conference.
- Opportunity for Plenary Speakers and Invited speakers.
- Distributing the University’s promotional materials with the conference registration pack.
- Including the University logo in all Printed and Digital Media platforms of the Conference.
- Providing the opportunity to the University/Organization/Institute to send 5 full papers from non-presenters at the conference for publication consideration in CPDI conference publication sources and in peer-reviewed international journals.
Please note that the above-mentioned considerations can be changed according to the terms of the MoA (Memorandum of Agreement)/ MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) signed between the parties.
2. Reviewers of the Conference
- Selected outstanding reviewers: 30% Discount
- For other reviewers: 10-15% Discount
- Reviewers who serve the Conference for 2 or more years continuously: 15-20% Discount
(The number of reviewed papers and the quality of reviewing will be considered)
Send your requests for:
Hosting Partnerships to email@example.com
Academic/Strategic Partnerships and to become a reviewer to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. General Scholarships
The Conference offers scholarships for delegates and students upon the availability of funds.
- You can send a special request for consideration for these scholarship programs to the conference organizing a committee.
- The conference organizing committee will make the final decision.
- Letter requesting a scholarship
- Approval letter by your university
- Abstract (the scholarship will be awarded based on the quality of your
-Policy change from time to time.