There is a consultation meeting of management staff of IBMORAS. In connection with the beginning of the school year, meetings are being held with the management staff of all levels of educational institutions. This meeting was attended by IBM Deputy Director and the Committee team and representatives of relevant departments, and they will work together for the 2022-2023 academic year.discussed about implementation work, policies and decisions. As of today, universities are operating. 85 percent of secondary school graduates go on to higher education. In other words, there is 1 job among 30 children who graduate from university, and 1 job among 6 children who graduate from vocational education.
– Adopt the law on higher education and carry out legal reforms. Since the law is 10 percent of reform, the participation of higher education teachers and administrators in implementation is high
– To improve management, organization and quality assurance system. Depoliticize the education sector
– Creating a system for evaluating teachers of higher education
– Expanding cooperation in training and research. Training, research and industrial complexes will be developed and a science-based higher education system will be established.
In the area of teacher development in higher education:
– Evaluation and improvement of teacher development support system and management
– Directing teaching and learning technology skills to match the demands of society and the labor market
– Support the planning and implementation of measures to bring the research and innovation knowledge and skills of teachers to world standards
– Work and actions to strengthen teacher development, social service, and cooperation skills will be implemented.