At its June retreat, the Commission gave preliminary approval to revisions to five of its policies. The proposed changes to four of these policies (the policies on Off-campus Programming; Responsibilities under Title IV; Notification; and Pilot Projects) are, in large measure, intended to bring the policies into closer alignment with relevant federal regulations. The proposed changes to the Policy on Pilot Projects also reflect discussions by the Commission about how to clarify the policy and encourage more innovation. The proposed changes to the Policy on Complaints and Public Comments are prompted by staff experience in handling complaints and public comments and are intended to make these processes more effective.
- Policy on Complaints Against Affiliated Institutions.
- Policy on Notification of Actions.
- Policy on Review of Off-Campus Programming.
- Policy on Commission and Institution Responsibilities under Title VII.
- Policy on Pilot Projects.
Before making a final decision at its September 2022 meeting, the Commission seeks your comments about the proposed changes.