Duties of Members of Editorial Board:
The following are the duties of Members of Editorial Board:
· To involve into constant improvement of the quality and integrity of the journal.
· To strive to needs and necessities of authors and readers.
· To provide peer review assistance to the Editor-in-chief.
· To bring into notice the Editor-in-Chief of any required changes in the policy of the journal
· To respond promptly to any issue debarring timely publication of the journal and take necessary action to solve it.
· To keep up confidentiality of the article received for review from the Editor-in-Chief till its final publication.
· To be objective and impartial as regards review process.
· To be free from disclosure and conflict of interest as regards unpublished materials.
Duties of Author(s):
· The following are the duties of Author(s):
· To agree upon reporting standards set for submission.
· To ensure originality and plagiarism free submission by sending duly signed declaration of the same.
· To take complete responsibility of the copyright infringement regarding his or her submission by sending duly signed declaration of the same.
· To acknowledge the works of others used in the submission.
· To bring into notice the Editor-in-Chief regarding any significant error or inaccuracy in the work after post publication and co-operate the Editor-in-Chief for correction.
Duties of the Editor-in-Chief or the Publisher:
The following are the duties of the Editor-in-Chief or the Publisher:
· To be unbiased from gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, citizenship or political philosophy of the author at the time of evaluating the submission.
· To be confidential as regards disclosure of all submission.
· To be free from disclosure of submission and conflict of ideas for personal benefit and career advancement.
· To set and reset publication decision time to time consulting members of editorial board.
· To test the plagiarism of all submission prior to sending for review.
· To select the right person from members of editorial board for review of submission.
· To play necessary role regarding copyright infringement if any such issue occurs in future.
Every possible effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of detail as regards duties and responsibilities of all parties (the editor-in-chief, the editor(s), the peer reviewer, the author and the publisher) involved into the process of publication. However If any doubt or discrepancy arises as regards the ethical policy stated above, the stakeholders should refer to original COPE guidelines.